In Precoro, you can create a Purchase Order from a Purchase Request or manually create an original Purchase Order. Note, the Purchase Order can be created for one supplier.
To create a Purchase Order manually, follow these steps:
1. Open the Purchase Order module in the left-side menu and click the Create button.
2. Choose the required delivery date, location/shipping address, supplier, and the Purchase Order currency. Once done, please click the Create button.
3. Click the Add Item button to add items from the catalog to your order. You can use filters such as keywords, suppliers, category, etc. Click the Add button.
4. If you do not have a catalog of items, use the Add empty row button to insert the details about the item you want to order manually. In this way, you can add the cost of some services and include it to the PO total (as a delivery service or custom rounding).
5. Moreover, you can Add Notes to the purchase order - e.g., some informative details about the delivery time, etc. These details will be displayed in the printed document version and will be visible to the vendor.
7. Add Attachments to your Purchase Orders to have the related documents in terms of one document and easy access to them.
You can navigate directly from your Purchase Order to related Invoices / Receipts / Requisitions to find attachments added to the corresponding documents.
9. Check the info and click Confirm button. The PO status will be changed to "Pending" in case you have to get approval before sending the PO to the supplier.
At this stage, you can make changes to the PO by hitting the "Revise" button.
Please note: only the creator of the document of one of the approvers can revise the PO.
If you need to download the PDF/XLSX PO version when it's pending approval, ask your admin to activate this functionality in the Basic Settings → Purchase Order tab → Order Printing Configurations → check the box "Download while Purchase Order pending" → hit Update.