TABLE OF CONTENTS
- To create a Warehouse Request, follow these steps:
- Track Warehouse Requests by the following statuses
- Track the changes with Revision History
To create a Warehouse Request, follow these steps:
1. Go to the left side of the screen and choose Warehouse Request.
2. Click Create button.
3. Choose a location, the desired delivery date, Post to Warehouse (if available), and click Create button.
4. Now, you need to add some items to your Warehouse Request. Click Add item to choose items from the catalog.
You can also edit the location on your Warehouse Request when the document is a Draft or In Revision. You can choose the location that is accessible to you within your organization. Then, confirm the request.
And now, all you need to do is to track statuses — approval and transferring.
Precoro will notify you regarding the approval decision and all the transfers. You can also enable the Warehouse Request initiator to receive an email notification on the new
Track Warehouse Requests by the following statuses
Draft - the request was created, and you can edit it and add items there.
Pending - your request was submitted and is waiting for approval by the responsible manager.
Approved - your request was approved by the responsible manager.
Rejected - your request was not approved by one of the approvers in the approval flow. Therefore, it will not be transferred.
Received - items from your request were received.
Canceled - initiator canceled the request.