Precoro provides even greater value when your colleagues are also involved.
The process of adding new users to your company depends on the type of your Account:
Single company account
To invite a colleague, follow the steps below:
1. Go to Configuration → User management.
2. Click on the Invite user button.
3. Enter the requested info about your colleague.
4. The following steps will help you set up the user's permission to operate within the process. First, choose a location(s) available to the user as an access point.
5. Choose Documents Custom Fields (Departments, Projects, etc.) you wish to make available to your colleague.
6. Define the roles by marking those roles and functions associated with your colleague concerning their functional responsibilities.
7. Click Invite. The invited user will receive an email asking them to create a Precoro password. After setting up the password, the user will be redirected to their Precoro account.
You can also manage invitations:
resend the invitations if needed
edit the email if there are typos,
see who hasn’t accepted your invite yet.
To invite a colleague to one of your companies in a multi-company account, follow the steps below:
First, being in a needed company, go to Configuration → User management.
Then, click on the Invite user button.
3. Choose the current user of another company (related to your Account) from the drop-down menu, or type the e-mail of a new colleague.
If you selected a current user from another company, the user's main info would be already predefined, as it is mutual for all the companies. If you change something here in any company account, the data will be changed for all available companies.
Assign the appropriate Locations, Documents Custom Fields, and Roles to this user in the current company (see steps 4-6 for the single company Account). These configurations will be available for this user only in the selected company.
- If you're inviting a new user, you'll have to proceed with the same steps as 3-6 for the single company account.
5. Press Invite User from Other Company / Invite. The invited user will receive an email with further instructions.