There are three ways to approve a Purchase Order (PO) from:
Preview (incl. Mass approval option)
1. Use your Dashboard / Purchase Order screen in Precoro. Filter results by the Approve indicator.
2. You could Review details, Approve or Reject a PO without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
3. You may Approve all/several pending POs in bulk by ticking the boxes on the left and using the "Approve Selected" button.
To get into the specific PO page, select this PO on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details (incl. corresponding budget balance), relating documents
- Download available attachments
- Attach additional documents
- Edit the PO (the overall document and its items particularly)
- Send PO for initiator's revision to make some changes
- Approve/Reject PO
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on "Add Note." Notes are printed on a document PDF/XLSX files and usually stand for additional PO details. To communicate with your team internally, use the "Add Comment" field. Use "@" to send your comment to a relevant user or add new followers to your PO.
When there's a Purchase Order waiting for your approval, you'll also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX PO attached at the bottom of the email. You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email or follow the "Open the document" link to get straight into the relevant page in Precoro.
Approve or Reject PO when you are ready with your decision.
Please note: rejected PO cannot be restored. The Reject action forecloses any option to move forward or revise.
The date a PO has its final approval appears at the top of the screen as "Approval Date."