A receipt is a way to track that the suppliers delivered the items you requested in Purchase Order.
Especially, this process will be useful for your company if you are tracking the stock balance in your Warehouses.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Directly from a specific Purchase Order by hitting the Create Receipt button.
1. Click the Create Receipt button, choose a relevant PO and click the plus sign (+) on the right side of the page.
2. Select the lines you received and specify the received quantity. You can create then as many receipts as you need to cover the number of items left not delivered.
3. Specify the actual delivery date, check other fields, and hit on the Create button.
How to modify the Receipt
In case you’ve made a Receipt mistakenly or it is no more relevant for you, you can Cancel it and start again.
How to track the delivery of the items
You can track receiving items by the following statuses:
- "Not Received"
- "Partly Received" - if you received only a part of the order
Please note, if you didn't receive some items, you shouldn't add it to the Receipt. Just don't choose the appropriate line on the Receipt creation page.
- "Received"- if you received a full order
Please note: Items added to the Receipt are not available for revision within the Purchase Order. To be able to adjust the items in PO, you should cancel all related receipts first.