Approval workflow allows you to send documents stored in Precoro to one or more people for their approval. This process is set up individually for each company.
Usually, the bigger company is, the more complicated the approval process becomes.
Precoro lets you configure a bespoke individual approval workflow for the Purchase Request, Purchase Order, Invoice, Receipt, and Warehouse Request.
By using the Approval Workflow in Precoro one can solve the following problems:
- lack of control at various stages of the purchasing process;
- lack of understanding of the procurement process protocol
How do our clients use Approval Workflow?
- Commonly small business companies use the approval workflow process for purchase requests
- Once the approval workflow is set up, your request requires approval from an appropriate user.
- Approval workflow assigns to each request and depends on the configurations. The user will see it as a simple roadmap.
- After the request has passed all needed approval steps, Precoro creates a Purchase Order.
When establishing the approval process, it's better to keep it simple and not overly complicated. The longer the approval chain is, the more time that is needed for the procurement process and the more difficult it will be to implement.