The Stock Transfer is the next step after the Warehouse Request. It means that you've sent the items from the Warehouse to the Request Initiator.
Precoro will notify you if and when a new Stock Transfer is required.
How to create a Stock Transfer
There are two ways to create a Stock Transfer:
1. Directly from the Warehouse Request.
2. From the Inventory page.
To do that, please navigate to the left-side menu and choose Inventory → Create Stock transfer.
The sticker number on the Create Stock Transfer button indicates the number of open Warehouse Requests to complete for Stock Transfers.
2. On the next page, please choose a Warehouse Request to complete the Stock Transfer.
3. On the Stock Transfer page, you can see the required items and available stock balance. Put the amount in the Warehouse column. You can transfer items from multiple warehouses at one time.
If you want to keep transferred items in another Warehouse - choose the Warehouse in "Transfer to."
4. To complete this document, press "Create."
How to cancel a Stock Transfer
- After the Stock Transfer is canceled, the Warehouse Request gets a "Not transferred" status;