In Precoro, there are several ways to create an Invoice:
- Create an original Invoice from scratch without the Purchase order.
- Or generate the Invoice from an existing Purchase Order. Follow the link to see how it works.
The benefits of creating original Invoices:
- Create one flow for the Invoice payment simulation and record creating process;
- Track approvals and payments to prevent maverick spending;
- Track spending that does not require a Purchase Order.
To create an original Invoice from scratch, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Invoice module in the left-side menu and press Create.
- Fill in all the required fields and click Create.
- Hit on the Add Item button to add items from the catalog or Add Empty Row to enter the items manually.
- You can Add Attachments to your invoices and see them in related Purchase Orders if there are any.
- You can also see attachments from related documents through the
If your Invoice is a Draft or In Revision, you can edit the location and supplier for it. You can only choose a supplier who has the same currency as the document you are editing.
When editing the fields, please consider this article, Field logic behavior after Edit and Revise actions in documents.
Please note, you cannot edit this information if you create a direct invoice from the Purchase Order. For more details on this, see How to Create a Purchase Order.
7. Double-check the information and click Confirm.
8.If your process requires approval, the Invoice will be sent to the authorized approvers, and the Invoice's status will be changed to "Pending."