In Precoro there are several ways to create an Invoice:
- You can create an Invoice from scratch, without the Purchase order
- Or you can create the Invoice to the appropriate PO. Follow the link to see how it works.
The purposes of the scratch Invoices:
- Create the one flow for the Invoice payment process
- Track approvals and payments for the maverick spendings
- Track spendings that do not require an Order
In order to create an Invoice from scratch, please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the left-side menu and press Create.
- Fill in all the required fields and press Confirm.
- Click Add product to add items from the catalog or Add empty row to insert item manually.
- Double-check the information and click Confirm.
- If your process require some approval, the Invoice status will be pending.