Warehouse management in Precoro includes:
1. Adding and updating the stock balance
3. Completing the Stock Transfers
Table of Contents:
- How to add the stock balance?
- How to update the stock balance?
- How to complete stock transfers for non-catalog items?
How to add the stock balance?
1. Select the Warehouse and press Add Stock balance
2. Follow the tips:
- You can hit on the Download button, if you need to get all Inventory items.
- Or select the category or the supplier and download the template to get only certain items.
- Fill out the file with a stock balance. Please note that you need to fill in only the "NEW AMOUNTS" column with the number of products/items you have on stock.
- Upload the file back to Precoro.
Now the stock balance is added to your warehouse.
How to update the stock balance?
From time to time, you should revise the stock balance and update it:
1. Choose the warehouse and press "Update Stock Balance".
2. Follow the tips:
- Download the file with your current stock balance.
Update the "NEW AMOUNTS" column values to reflect the correct number of items in stock.
- Save the file and upload it back to Precoro.
How to complete stock transfers for non-catalog items?
If you have a "Not Completed Stock Transfers" info-card in the Inventory module, it means that you ordered a non-catalog item and you posted it to the warehouse on the Receipt creation stage. Non-catalog items can not be posted to the warehouse.
There are two ways to proceed with such items:
1. If you don't want to add the stock balance for the non-catalog item or if it was posted to the warehouse by mistake:
- press the info card "Not Completed Stock Transfers".
- and then press remove.
2. If you want to add the stock balance for the non-catalog item:
- go to Catalog Management first and add an appropriate item to the catalog.
- go back to the Inventory module → "Not Completed Stock Transfers" info card → press ADD ITEM Item and match it with a catalog item.
Once it matches, you'll find that item in your warehouse list.