An Inventory Report reflects data regarding stock balance and purchases for a certain period.
To create an Inventory Report you must have access to Report and Warehouse manager roles.
The Inventory Report provides insight into:
- how the warehouse balance has changed during a period;
- Requests and Purchases / Transfers (depends on the type of the request: Warehouse Request or Purchase Requisition);
- Orders / Goods Received or pending receipt.
To create an Inventory report:
- open the Reports module and find Inventory report,
- select the Warehouse and Time period,
- press RUN REPORT and then EXPORT.