Importing items via Excel is a fast way to fill in the Purchase Requisition.
It is beneficial if you have the Bill of Materials.
To import items, you should:
- Open the Purchase Requisition module on the left-side menu and press Create.
- Fill in all the required fields and hit Create.
- Click the Import items button and download a template file.
- Fill out all the required fields marked with * in the template and save the file.
- Upload the file and press Submit.
Your template will have all the necessary columns to create items.
Carefully copy the columns for the Suppliers and Items Custom Fields directly from Precoro, so the values are put correctly.
Precoro will recognize only a 100% match with the Suppliers and Items Custom Fields.
Even if there is a difference in one symbol, Precoro will not match the following:
Please note, the feature of Importing items is unavailable if you have disabled Empty rows for items in the Purchase Requisition/Purchase Order/Invoice.
To enable this feature, check the box on the appropriate tab here: