TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to add a new Supplier to the Suppliers Portal?
- How to match a Supplier’s category with yours?
- How to add a new item to the Product Group?
1. How to add a new Supplier to the Suppliers Portal?
To add a new supplier to the Suppliers Portal, you should:
1. Open Supplier Management page
2. Press the button Add Supplier, enter the required info, and save it.
3. Hit on the Invitation to the Suppliers Portal button
4. In an appeared window, click on New Invitation, select the new supplier, enter their email, and press Send.
Please consider, then you should reach Support Team or your Customer Succes Manager so we can approve this invitation and release the invitation email to the Supplier. At this stage, it is critical to identify who will be responsible for adding new items and updating prices: you or a Supplier.
6. Once a Supplier receives an invitation, they need to confirm it and register in the Suppliers Portal. After that, you’ll receive a notification that the Supplier has been registered.
How to send the POs to a new supplier automatically?
To do that,
1) Go to Manage Suppliers, find your new supplier, and press the Edit button;
2) In the field “Automatic PO sending” select Yes → Update.
If there are multiple new suppliers, you may do this in bulk:
1) In Suppliers Management click Update Suppliers and download the XSLX file;
2) Find the column Automatic PO sending” and enter “1“ for those suppliers, to whom the order should be sent automatically;
3) Save the file and upload it back to Precoro.
Then the Supplier will need to create a new catalog and add their items there.
2. How to match a Supplier’s category with your own?
After the Supplier has created a catalog of items, you need to match the Supplier’s categories with your company’s categories.
Follow the steps below to do that:
2. Select Match the Supplier’s Category, find the category you need among your own, and click Save.
3. How to add a new item to the Product Group?
If you can create Product Groups, you should from time to time check if there are any notifications about products that don't have a group set yet.
To view which items are not in a certain group yet, go to the info card “The items without a Group” in the Supplier Management.
If new items appear in the catalog, you can distribute them between the appropriate Product Groups in two ways:
- By entering each of the items one by one into the required group:
2. After that click Edit, select the necessary group for the particular item → Save.
- Entering items in bulk by categories:
2. After that, click Edit Product Group Categories, select an items’ category, and then select the group for which you to add items → Save.
In this way, users can now access groups, view items, and order.
Note: From time to time you should check if there is a red spot near the menu Item Management and Category Management in Supplier Management. They notify you if there are new categories and products you need to add to the Portal and to match to an appropriate group.