- Changes in PDF/XLSX vertical/horizontal PO
- Changes in reports
- Payments from QuickBooks can now be imported manually
Changes in PDF/XLSX vertical/horizontal PO
PDF and XLSX documents are adapted according to the new format of printed documents.
What do these changes include:
- Horizontal Purchase Order will be printed in album or vertical (regular A4) format depending on the width of the document;
- Locations in horizontal Purchase Order will be inside the table;
- Horizontal Purchase Order now has a table with delivery addresses for each location from Purchase Requisitions (similar to vertical Purchase Order);
The layout of a new horizontal PO:
The layout of a new vertical PO:
1. The header in the "Purchase Order export by documents" report was removed.
2. The file name of the downloaded reports (all) was changed as well.
The following information is displayed in the report file name:
✔️ Report name and export date;
✔️ Company name;
✔️ Report period and filter name;
Payments from QuickBooks can now be imported manually
You are able to import payments from QuickBooks for the selected period. How it works:
- The ‘Import from QuickBooks’ button was added to the Payments page;
- You’ll need to select the period for the import;
- Imported payments will be assigned to the related Invoices. The Invoice status will be updated to “paid/partly paid” as well